I need to eat more vegetables. It really tells you something when I set 3 servings a day as a goal, and that this will be an improvement. If this is going to happen, I know that it needs to be easy, and I know that I need a list on the fridge so that I don’t actually have to *think* when it comes to food preparation. Here’s what I’ve got:
- roasted root vegetables, with leftovers to mix with feta & greek dressing for lunches
- sauteed spinach, mushrooms, and/or cherry tomatoes
- soup – especially this yummy lentil soup, or Magic Black Bean Soup for using up leftover veggies
- slaw stirfry (easiest stir-fry ever – packaged carrot slaw + sauce/dressing of your choice)
- oven-grilled eggplant & zucchini (so glad I figured out how to do this, now I think I can survive the winter without my BBQ)
Any other ideas?
What’s on your go-to veggie list?
image © muammerokumus